- Large 12.1” (30.8 cm) high-definition color touch-screen display
- The Android-based operating system allows you to customize the display for the way you work
- Rugged construction for everyday field use, meeting demands in harsh environments
- One integrated GNSS receiver
- One integrated camera with support for an additional external camera
- Easy transferability between vehicles
- Works with AutoSync™
The TMX-2050 display is built to support growth for hardware, software and Connected Farm services. With an intuitive user interface and an operating system suited for connectivity, the TMX-2050 display will provide optimal performance with the Connected Farm, an integrated operations management solution that facilitates information exchange across the entire farm.
The TeamViewer QuickSupport app is available now worldwide. It can be downloaded on the TMX-2050 display from App Central marketplace, where users can download and install third-party Android-based mobile applications. Remote support requires both the TMX-2050 user and the Trimble reseller to install and license TeamViewer QuickSupport. Availability of this service may vary and is dependent on resellers’ implementation of the app. The mobile app is available free of charge to the TMX-2050 user.
The Trimble TMX-2050 display with FmX® Plus and Precision-IQ™ license bundle comes standard with the FmX Plus & Precision-IQ app, basic GNSS W/GLONASS, and is Auto Guidance capable.
Also supports or is upgradable to:
- Autopilot™, Autopilot Motor Drive, EZ-Pilot®, and EZ-Steer® systems
- Implement control – TrueTracker™ and TrueGuide™ systems
- NextSwath end-of-row turn technology
- NextSwath connect
- Row guidance
- ISOBUS UT/TC
- Serial Rate/TUVR support
- On-the-go VRA with GreenSeeker® sensors
- Water management – FieldLevel™ system and WM-Drain® solution
- Field-IQ system ™ rate and section control
- Yield monitoring
- Precision-IQ compatible
- Trimble Ag App Central
- Internet connectivity including OfficeSync
- FARMSTREAM Fleet Manager
The display will ship with a recent firmware version, but as the firmware is constantly updated, check partners for the latest and for information on what features are supported in various versions.
TMX-2050 Android-based Applications
Built on the Android operating system, the TMX-2050 display provides advanced GPS-based steering and machine guidance capabilities with an easy-to-use interface that is similar to other smartphones and tablets that farmers already use. With wireless connectivity and mobile applications on the TMX-2050 display, growers have unprecedented control over their field tasks and farm management operations without ever leaving the tractor cab.
Through the new Ag Developer Network, customers and developers will be able to collaborate with Trimble to create Android-based applications to address more specialized precision farming challenges. New third-party mobile applications will be available for download from the App Central marketplace on the TMX-2050 display. Users will be able to search and find the apps most useful to their farm operations, language, and regional compliance requirements.
Connected Farm File Transfer API
As a web-based solution, Connected Farm integrates data from multiple-precision farming technologies so growers can easily view information from field activities such as planting, spraying, or harvesting—without the need to physically visit each field or manually compile information. Data from a wide range of machine makes and models combined with commodity markets data, weather forecasts, rainfall totals, and irrigation monitoring offer growers an easy-to-use platform for total farm management. Growers can access the integrated data on the Connected Farm dashboard using Web-enabled devices such as smartphones, tablets, or PCs.
The Ag Developer Network enables customers and third-party developers to engage with the Connected Farm Application Program Interfaces (APIs) for data sharing access with the Connected Farm. Third-party developers can use the APIs to send data files between their applications and Connected Farm, including prescription files, as-applied maps, boundaries, and other precision farming data.
- Trimble TMX-2050, Display with FmX Plus and Precision-IQ license bundle
- TMX-2050 Display – Trimble
- ASSY, TM-200 Module
- Hardware Kit, Zirkona Mount
- Ag15 antenna mounting plate
- GPS Antenna Cable, 8M, TNC
- Cable Assy, TMX/XCN-2050, Power-Battery to TM-200
- Cable Assy, TMX/XCN-2050, Display to TM-200
- Cable Assy, TMX/XCN-2050, TM-200 14 Pin Pwr, CAN & I/O
- XCN/TMX-2050 Base Warranty (2 years)
- Trimble TMX-2050 Adapter Kit
- TRIMBLE Coverage Mapping Engage Rocker Switch