Trimble GFX 350 Android-based touchscreen is a cost-effective way to introduce auto-steering and application control to the farm. The 7-inch (18-centimeter) screen is easy to read and can be used to control most field operations with a few taps.
The display is compatible with both the NAV-500 and the NAV-900 guidance controllers, satisfying different user accuracy needs. The simple and intuitive Precision-IQ operating system speeds up fieldwork and makes equipment configuration a breeze. Once vehicles, fields, implements, and materials are set up during the first use, they are saved and can be re-used with a couple of clicks
Sometimes you just don’t need a complex display for simple tasks. This concept became a goal for Trimble: how much can a display be scaled down, yet still have enough capabilities to grow with your operation? Trimble’s solution is the GFX-350 display.
The Trimble GFX 350, with its 7-inch high-definition touchscreen, uses the same Precision-IQ platform and Android operating system as its bigger brother, the GFX-750. Wi-fi and Bluetooth connectivity—check. ISOBUS-ready features—check. Field-IQ hardware compatibility—yep, up to 2 channels and 24 sections. Assisted electric or hydraulic steering—can handle that, too.
But, if you just need to strike a guidance line, and document your tillage acres, then the GFX-350 is the most cost-effective way to get your feet wet with precision agriculture. If you need to move up to the GFX-750 later on, the harnessing and components are the same, so you’re covered either way.
The Trimble GFX 350 display is Trimble’s latest addition to the GFX series. A cost-effective solution offering easy-to-use functionality and simplified installation. With the GFX-350™, auto-steering and application control is available to every farm.
Trimble GFX 350 Features
- 7′′ (17.8 cm) high-definition color touch-screen display
- Android-based operating system
- Rugged construction for everyday field use
- Compatible with NAV-500™ and NAV-900™ guidance controllers
- ISOBUS task controller and universal terminal
- Control up to 2 channels and 24 sections
- Compatibility with five (5) satellite constellations: GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou, QZSS, and Galileo
- Sub-meter accuracy
- Trimble ViewPoint RTX™ corrections (subscription required)
- The NAV-500™ guidance controller is easily upgraded with a range of licenses that can be purchased for additional features including:
- Roll corrected manual guidance
- EZ-Pilot® Pro
- Satellite Corrections
SMALL BUT EFFECTIVE
In this respect, the GFX-350 ™ is part of the Trimble Android family of displays, it can be defined as the little brother of the already well-known GFX-750 ™. Thanks to the Precision-IQ application, the GFX-350 ™ can be paired with the NAV-500 ™, a basic GPS receiver (which means it does not include RTK), but which allows for both parallel driving and assisted driving.
In practice, an easy-to-read 7-inch (18-centimeter) screen, together with a simple and inexpensive system, can be used to control most operations in the field: “It is true that this is a suitable product. to those approaching precision farming – comments Zucchelli – but it must be said that it has all the characteristics to evolve in the direction of technology 4.0 “.
In fact, all the functions that can be found in similar systems, but which require a higher investment, are available, therefore the possibility of connecting to Isobus systems and the possibility of being associated with assisted driving, by means of the Guidance Controller NAV-500 ™ and NAV- 900 ™ from Trimble. In particular, if paired with the NAV-900 ™ – a higher investment is required – the GFX-350 ™ can thus be extended to RTK, which is a differential positioning method that uses a ground base for correction, which results in the instant positioning of a point, therefore in a high level of precision.
- good price ($2000 less than GFX750)
- The screen is bigger than EZGuide 250
- Comes with 5 satellite constellations for more accuracy and uptime than EZ-Guide
- Upgradeable to a lot of intermediate and high-end displays
- Larger internal storage than EZ-Guide 250 (can save fields, vehicles, and implements)
- The lightbar is small and harder to see than the prior EZ-Guide 250
- Licenses needed for EZ Steer and Field IQ
- IMD needed for EZ Pilot which brings the price very close to GFX750
- POWER TO DISPLAY CABLE ASSEMBLY
- GFX RAM MOUNT AND HARDWARE KIT FOR DISPLAY
- GFX POWER FROM BATTERY CABLE ASSEMBLY
- TRIMBLE® 2 YEAR BASE WARRANTY (GFX-350)
- NAV-500™ RECEIVER
- GFX TO NAV-500™ CABLE ASSEMBLY
- NNAV-500™ MAGNETIC MOUNTING BRACKET
- TRIMBLE® 1 YEAR BASE WARRANTY (NAV-500)
- POWER TO DISPLAY CABLE FOR GFX-350
- RAM MOUNT FOR GFX-350
- DISPLAY EXPANSION PORT FOR GFX-350
- EXPANSION PORT CABLE FOR GFX-350
- GFX-350 & GFX-750- RADAR OUTPUT CABLES TO RAVEN CONTROLLER