Trimble TDC600 is a stylish and rugged smartphone with an integrated professional GNSS receiver. Designed for ease of use across a wide range of applications, the TDC600 helps collect and retrieve highly accurate spatial information while staying connected to the office – all with a single device. It’s a smart and productive way to collect data and communicate from the field.
The new Trimble TDC600 + Trimble Access 2020 software is your easiest choice; together with a Trimble R12 GNSS, you have a fantastic ergonomic combination in your hand! The TDC600 is a smartphone and a field computer, with a 6-inch touch screen with 15 hours of operating time, and it weighs only 0.38 kg.
The TDC600 is Trimble’s first rugged phablet to deliver both high performance and durability. The device is equipped with a multi-touch display with a diagonal of 6 ″, which keeps you in any light conditions and easily displays everything you need for work. The Trimble TDC600 excels with rich connectivity, high durability, very high capacity, and long battery life that allows you to work for 12 to 15 hours.
Combine it with the Trimble R12, a bar, and a bar mount. Now you have equipment that weighs less than 2.6 kg.
Trimble TDC600 Features:
- Topographic Controller and Smartphone all in one
- Android 8.0 Operating System
- 6-inch high-resolution screen
- Qualcomm processor with 4 GB of RAM and 64 GB of internal memory
- High-capacity battery for a full day in the field
- Google Mobile Service certified for access to the Play Store
- MIL-STD-810G certification
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, and Bluetooth connection options
- Front and rear camera
- It supports Trimble Catalyst
- Runs Access 2020.00 and later for compatibility with Trimble surveying instrumentation
Data collector, GNSS receiver, and smartphone (Smartphone / Android 8) all in one, the TDC600 offers the ultimate precision and convenience for portable geospatial data collection for GIS and Surveying applications. Its slim, light, and resistant design, with a hand strap, features a large 6 ” high-resolution screen, 4Gb of RAM, and 64Gb of storage that makes it easy to view and manipulate data in the field.
Designed for use in multiple Surveying, GIS, and Forensics applications in combination with Trimble Access, TerraFlex, and Trimble Forensics Capture field software.
- A modern Android 8.0 operating system with Google Mobile Services certification gives you access to any third—party or custom-built application to suit your workflow and personalize your device. With the familiar, intuitive interface, you and your teams can start work straight away without time wasted on set-up and training.
- A super bright 6-inch high-definition screen makes for easy viewing in both sunlight and deep shadow.
- It easily fits in your hand or a pocket for comfortable operation and portability with a slim and lightweight form factor. A fitted hand strap provides extra handling security while on the job.
- You can leave your phone at home and carry just one device on the job for collecting accurate GNSS data, making phone calls, sending text messages and emails, and accessing the Internet.
Built for the field
- Work anywhere and collect accurate real-time spatial data, even without cellular coverage or Wi-Fi connectivity, with the high yield GNSS receiver that supports SBAS.
- A fast, powerful 2.2 GHz Qualcomm® Snapdragon 626 processor handles quick data input and processing with ease.
- The user-replaceable, the high-capacity battery lets you complete a full day’s work with no interruptions or revisits to the job site, saving time and money.
- Keep in contact with the office with Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.1, and 4G LTE cellular connectivity for real-time office-to-field collaboration.
- A large 4 GB memory and 64 GB of internal storage provide plenty of room to store data, photos, and videos.
- Work in all weather and conditions for continuous productivity with military specs and IP67 rating, which protects against water and dust ingress, drops, shocks, and vibration. The durable design does not need a protective case.
- High-resolution front and rear cameras document assets and site information and facilitate face-to-face conversations.
Full Trimble solution
* Refer to datasheet for full details and limitations.
- Model: TDC600
- Operating System Android 8.0
- Compatible Trimble Access
- Built-in GNSS Yes
- Channels 72 channels
- Processor Octa-core, Qualcomm Snapdragon 626, 2.2GHz
- Screen 6-inch LED backlight with capacitive multi-touch, Gorilla glass
- Memory 64GB, 4GB RAM
- Battery Li-Ion, 8000 mAh
- Digital cameras 13MP – rear, 5MP – front
- STRAP FOR TDC600
- PROTECTIVE SCREEN
- LI-ION BATTERY