Trimble TDC100 Designed for mapping and GIS professionals working featuring a sunlight readable display, high-resolution camera and with consumer swappable batteries.
Trimble TDC100 is a professional handheld GNSS device based on the Android operating system, specially designed for GIS applications. Trimble TDC100 handheld combines smartphone technology with Trimble GNSS data capture in one rugged unit. It is specially designed for GIS professionals working on construction sites in various environmental management, public works, and goods and services applications.
Trimble TDC100 design with specialist information collection in your mind. A fully rugged portable handheld (IP-67) featuring a sunlight-readable display, high-resolution camera, and consumer swappable batteries. This unit prepares for all-day information collection in any environment or weather conditions.
Designed for mapping and GIS professionals, Trimble TDC100 working in various industries, such as environmental management, public functions, and utilities. TDC100 empowers you with a completely incorporated GNSS-based dataset system with communication capacities for everyday fieldwork.
It’s uniquely designed for GIS professionals focusing on job websites in many applications such as public works, utilities, and ecological management. Visit Geomatics Land Surveying and Get Free Shipping.
Trimble’s TDC100 handheld offers better GNSS capacity than your standard smartphone. The built-in GNSS receiver provides spatial GIS information with up to 2-5 m positioning accuracy in real‑time and supports GPS, GLONASS, and Beidou constellations. Also, it takes advantage of SBAS augmentation where available.
The Android-based TDC100 handheld’s smartphone capacity lets you conduct mobile apps to support your workflow and improve your workday all around. Run Trimble apps such as Trimble UnityTM, plus some other third‑party or custom-developed programs, to handle your organization’s unique workflows. Just download programs from the Google Play Store, any moment, even within the field.
The hand-held enables project teams to share data and updates in real-time. Use Cloud-based data sharing via Trimble UnityTM or comparable, or touch base with the team by phone. Efficient communication reduces downtime and errors and eliminates trips back into the office.
A smart investment in just one device, the TDC100 handheld opens the door to quality GNSS data collection technology from Trimble. Add rock-solid workflows via Trimble applications and other mobile programs, and you can feel confident that the data gathered is exactly what is the need for integration into your business GIS. No compromises are required.
• Carry a single device: Combining the advantages of an actual GNSS receiver, camera, mobile phone, and network connectivity.
• Accurate GNSS receiver: the TDC100 supports GPS, GLONASS, and Beidou constellations.
• Built-in ruggedness: The TDC100 was made to withstand the rigors of the area in an IP67-rated form variable that protects the device from moisture and dust, shock, drop, and vibration without the necessity for a further expensive protective case.
• Large, glowing 5.3-inch screen: Readable in bright daylight and through polarized sunglasses, consumers may work anywhere and at any time.
• Constructed Camera: High-resolution camera takes vivid geo-referenced photos.
• User-replaceable battery: There is not any need to quit working in the field to recharge the unit
• Google Mobile Services licensed: The TDC100 can be obtained using Android OS. Third-party programs can be readily downloaded and installed in the Google Play Store, or users can conduct their own customized in-house developed applications programs unique to their organization.
We highlight the following key device specifications. For more detailed information, please see the original manufacturer’s brochure :