Trimble R12i GNSS System is unbeatably fast and accurate because the Trimble ProPoint™ GNSS positioning algorithm has been enhanced with the new TIP™ technology. TIP stands for Trimble Inertial Platform and is a pole tilt compensation technology. This allows you to record or stake out points precisely and quickly, even in difficult environmental conditions, without holding the pole plumb.
Trimble R12i System lets you perform point surveys in places until launch that are impossible, allowing you to take your team’s productivity to a whole new angle. Among several differentials, we have the TIP technology based on Inertial System (IMU) that allows the receiver inclination compensation in an unparalleled way in the market, even in environments with electromagnetic interference.
The R12i GNSS receiver features Pro Point technology, designed to achieve accuracy and productivity in challenging environments*, such as on the sides of buildings, pit walls, and in moderate vegetation while maintaining solution precision and accuracy.
Trimble ProPoint GNSS technology enables positioning in complex terrain conditions burdened by obstacles or multiple reflections. Advanced signal processing algorithms make it possible to eliminate interference and obtain precise positions in places where other devices cannot be used.
As many as 672 channels with Trimble 360 technology enable simultaneous reception of signals from all available satellite systems.
Trimble R12i Key Features:
- Trimble® Inertial Platform (TIP) receiver tilt compensation technology, based on an inertial system, calibration-free, immune to magnetic interference.
- Trimble ProPoint GNSS positioning technology. Engineered for improved accuracy in challenging GNSS conditions.
- 672-channel with Trimble 360 satellite tracking technology
- CenterPoint® RTX satellite correction source, for RTK accuracy anywhere on the planet
- Trimble xFill® technology for operation after interruption of RTK signal reception
- Optimized for Trimble AccessTM field software
- AndroidTM and iOS support
- Mobile telephony, Bluetooth®, Wi-Fi communications
- Military climate-mechanical specifications and IP-67
- Ergonomic form
- All-day battery with status indicator
- 6 GB internal memory
- It supports augmented reality through the Trimble SiteVision system
Designed for the most extreme conditions of use, meeting IP67 certification and MIL-STD-810F resistance military standards makes the R12i LT is ready for use in any environment.
Trimble R12i LT combines various TDC600, TSC5, TSC7, and T100 data collector options and the powerful Trimble Access field software suite and Trimble Business Center (TBC) office software with unmatched capabilities and breadth of tasks.
The R12i LT offers unmatched GNSS performance, speed, and accuracy to increase productivity. With improved performance in challenging conditions and robust tilt compensation based on an IMU sensor, it lets you forget about leveling the pole. You’ll be doing your lifts faster than you thought possible. The new R12i LT is our most advanced flagship GNSS positioning solution.
The Trimble R12i GNSS receiver is designed for high-precision measurements and positioning when conducting geodetic, topographic, and construction surveys. The model is based on an ultra-modern 672-channel GNSS processor, which provides reliable multi-frequency reception of signals from all satellite constellations, correction systems, and the Trimble RTX service, regardless of operating conditions.
Modification with the “i” index differs from the basic model by the inertial tilt compensation system, allowing you to take the pole’s tip as a reference point. This helps to conveniently and quickly obtain the coordinates of hard-to-reach, dangerous, or partially closed objects.
It is no longer necessary to set a successor by level, which means that the productivity of a specialist in the field increases. The system is reliable, and accurate, and requires no calibration. In addition, the Trimble R12i version has improved protection against simulated signals and RF interference.
- 8 mm H/15 mm V
Real time kinematic precision
- 2 cm H/5 cm V
CenterPoint RTX precision
- Receive & Transmit
Wideband UHF radio, up to 2 Watt
- Android & iOS
Platform support for BYOD workflows
- Dimensions (W×H): 11.9 cm x 13.6 cm
- 1.12 kg with an internal battery, internal radio with a UHF antenna
- 3.95 kg with optional Trimble TSC7 controller, pole holder, and pole
- Town Hall: –40°C to +65°C
- Storage: -40°C to +75°C
- Humidity: 100%, condensation
- Trimble R12i GNSS receiver
- Configuration R12i Full Base and Rover
- Option R12i NMEA
- Charger TRM (220V, 19.0V, 65W, 2BAT) Trimble
- GNSS antenna
- Height extension pole with measurement level
- Base station radio and antenna
- Power source
- Charger dual-battery slot
- Power supply for charger
- Power cord (6 ft)
- Charger battery slot insert
- Lithium-ion Rechargeable Battery (Smart Battery)
- Carry case
- USB cable (7 Lemo-USB female)
- USB Y data and power cable (7P Lemo-USB A-male/power)
- Li-Ion battery, 7.4 V, 3.7 Ah
- pole quick mount adapter