Trimble Yuma 2 rugged tablet is designed for simplicity of use and high-performance freedom. Great for People From medical and military personnel of all descriptions: policemen, firefighters, delivery drivers, utility workers, and several park rangers.
Trimble Yuma 2 rugged tablet computer design for simplicity of use and high-performance mobility attributes with all users expect from a tablet computer along with the assurance that it is going to perform at maximum capability no matter where the workplace might be.
Trimble Yuma two is Fantastic for GIS software, and it’s like bringing a Comprehensive PC out to the field. The big bright screen makes it effortless to look at and use detailed maps, and with much more processing power, it’s fast. Shield your data in the surface of sand, dust, mud, humidity, and extreme temperatures. Collect information, capture photos, and speak with headquarters, with the confidence that your data is protected.
Trimble Yuma 2 is for people who know they can not take an iPad or even Samsung tablet (or even our otherwise very pleasant Microsoft Surface RT tablet) on a project.
The Yuma 2 Featuring a new screen technology for clear readability in direct sun and can be utilized by workers in the outdoor conditions. Yuma 2 is fully ruggedized and meets stringent MIL-STD-810G military standards for drops, vibration, and humidity and can be rated IP65 for protection against dust and water.
Using the Microsoft® Windows 7 Professional operating system and 4 GB of DDR3 DRAM, the Yuma 2 allows mobile users to work with the same files and data as they do at the office. Connectivity via Bluetooth, Wi-Fi and optional GSM 3.75G cellular data module enables efficient and manageable workflows where your mobile workforce belongs. The Yuma 2 tablet includes a dual-core 1.6 GHz Intel Atom chip to run applications quickly and reliably.
The Yuma 2 includes two USB host ports, HDMI output and a matched pair of batteries which could be hot-swapped in the field, with a set of extended life batteries available as an optional accessory. There are just six keys, for example, three user-programmable function switches along with a 5-way directional keypad. For safety, the Yuma 2 provides a built-in, certified Trusted Processing Module (TPM) encryption module to permit security programming for direct and Wi-Fi join authentication. A Kensington security interface provides your workers with the capacity to physically secure the Yuma 2 with an assortment of Kensington computer security solutions. Get Best Price at Geomatics Land Surveying for Yuma 2 rugged tablet computer.
-TRIMBLE YUMA 2
-STANDARD BATTERY 2 PACK
-SCREEN PROTECTOR KIT 2 PACK
-STYLUS AND TETHER
-Quick Start Guide
• Microsoft® Windows 7 Professional operating system
• Intel Atom “Cedar Trail” N2600 dual-core 1.6 GHz processor
• 4 GB DDR3 DRAM
• 64 or 128 GB solid state drive
• Optional 3.75G cellular data
• Enhanced direct sunlight readable color display
• Multi-touch capacitive touchscreen
• Rugged design certified to IP65 and MIL-STD-810G
• 3.5 mm audio jack and integrated microphone and speaker
• Outward facing autofocus 5 MP camera with LED Flash, photo and video
• Integrated Bluetooth 4.0
• Integrated Wi-Fi b/g/n
• Wi-Fi Alliance Certified
• CCX (Version 4)
• Accelerometer and electronic compass
• High-sensitivity GPS/SBAS1
receiver and antenna
• Kensington security slot
• Status LEDs for power, battery, Wi-Fi and 3G Data
• Internet Explorer
• Camera software with geo-tagging
• Standard battery set (5+ hour)
• International AC charging kit with 4 adapters
• Capacitive stylus with tether
• Hand strap
• Display cleaning microfiber cloth
• Screen protectors
• Extended battery set (10+ hour)2
• Vehicle Charger (12 – 32 VDC input)
• Tactical vehicle hard mount
• Light duty vehicle soft mount
• Screen protectors with cleaning cloth
• Carrying case
• USB to serial adapter
• Capacitive touch gloves
• Rugged USB keyboard
• Pole mount
• External GPS antenna with adapter (External GPS kit)